This video goes over how to play a B Minor guitar chord.
For a B Minor guitar chord:
- 1st finger bar from the 2nd fret on the A string to the 2nd fret on the high E string.
- 2nd finger on the 3rd fret on the B string.
- 3rd finger on the 4th fret on the D string.
- 4th finger on the 4th fret on the G string.
- Play the bottom five strings. (All strings except the low E string.)
Playing a bmin guitar chord is pretty much like playing a a full bar chord from the low e string (ex. an f major chord). The only difference is that you are moving your fingers up a string, and you don’t play the low e string.